Monday, May 20, 2013

Footprints on my Heart


In a few short hours, I will be boarding a bus with all my belongings and leaving a beautiful place that has captured my heart in a way that words cannot describe.

Saying good-bye is always hard, but I know this is not the end. I look forward to the day when I can return to this place I call home and reunite with people I now call family. I have been blessed beyond measure these past 10 months, and my life has been touched in a way that I will never be the same.

While I don’t know where I’m headed or what the future holds, I am certain of this: That God who called me to this place and remained faithful to the end will be with me as I venture home and begin the next chapter of my life.





1 comment:

  1. You have made me so proud. God has his hands on your heart and will carry you to your next destination

    ReplyDelete