Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meet Form 3


Here are some more loves of my life! While Form 3 certainly struggles with mathematics, this is still a very respectful and attentive group of students. After taking their last exam on Friday, I went in to take a few pictures, and while I wasn’t able to get a picture of them all in their seats, this first photo gives you some idea of their classroom. There are 80 students crammed into this tiny classroom on a typical day, all sharing desks and chairs. It’s a wonder they all fit! Unfortunately, when they are all packed in so tightly, it’s impossible for me to walk around the classroom at all. At least in form one, there’s a little more semblance of space and I can move around to see each student’s work, but that is certainly not the case for Form 3. Yet, when I’m teaching, they are so quiet and respectful, and I’ve had no discipline/behavior problems at all. It’s a refreshing change of pace, considering if you put 80 American students in this classroom I fear it would be the worst teaching experience of my life.




Of course, they were all so excited to have their picture taken that it was a crazy 30 minutes of photos. But we all loved it, me included. This photo captures the essence of why I’m here and why I really do love my life! <3



1 comment: