Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day!


This Valentine’s Day, I would like to simply make a shout-out to all of the loves of my life, wherever you may be. For everyone who has supported me in all of my endeavors, and for all of you who still share your love with me, even though I’m a million miles away. My parents, grandparents (HAPPY 60th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY Grandma and Grandpa!), my brother, my friends from high school and college, friends from my summers spent at camp and my summer in Oklahoma, my lovely roommates and wonderful boyfriend, all of my new friends and students in Tanzania, and last but certainly not least, my one and only true LOVE of my life: JESUS. You are all amazing and without you, my life would not be complete!

Today, know that I am sending all the LOVE I can possibly send from TZ to you wherever you are in this wonderful world of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment